Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Top 10 Favorite Children's Novels

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson Burnett Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson, Donna Diamond (Illustrator) - Donna Diamond (Illustrator) by Katherine Paterson Holes - Louis Sachar Tuck Everlasting - Natalie Babbitt Number the Stars - Lois Lowry The Bad Beginning - Brett Helquist, Lemony Snicket Matilda - Roald Dahl I Spy Spooky Night - Jean Marzollo,  Małgorzata Strzałkowska The Woman in the Wall - Patrice Kindl

I still enjoy children's books and will continue to do so. Some of these books I've read as a child, others as I was older. Of the ones I've read these are my favorites:

1.Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

- Even though I wouldn't categorize these as children book, that's what they are listed as and I couldn't not include this amazing series!

2. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett

3. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

4. Holes by Louis Sachar

5. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

- I don't think this one is labeled as a children's either, but to me it is a children's book that can be enjoyed as an adult

6. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

7. The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

8. Matilda by Roald Dahl

9. I Spy Books

10. The Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindl

- This is considered a book for young adults, but I think it's a children's book that can be enjoyed by teens

There are many others that I loved and haven't read that I want to!

As a child, I can remember reading and loving Nancy Drew, Boxcar Children, Sweet Valley High, The Baby Sitters Club, Clue, and Goosebumps - I just don't remember them enough to list as favorites.