Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

The Mane Squeeze

The Mane Squeeze - Shelly Laurenston In Shelly Laurenston's laugh-out-loud funny, deliciously sexy novel, a shape-shifting Grizzly and a single dangerous feline collide-and discover untamed, unstoppable attraction . . .Growing up on the tough Philly streets, Gwen O'Neill has learned how to fend for herself. But what is she supposed to do with a nice, suburban Jersey boy in the form of a massive Grizzly shifter? Especially one with a rather unhealthy fetish for honey, moose, and . . . uh . . . well, her. Yet despite his menacing ursine growl and four-inch claws, Gwen finds Lachlan "Lock" MacRyrie cute and really sweet. He actually watches out for her, protects her, and unlike the rest of her out-of-control family manages not to morbidly embarrass her. Too bad cats don't believe in forever.At nearly seven feet tall, Lock is used to people responding to him in two ways: screaming and running away. Gwen-half lioness, half tigress, all kick-ass-does neither. She's sexy beyond belief and smart as hell, but she's a born protector. Watching out for the family and friends closest to her but missing the fact that she's being stalked by a murderous enemy who doesn't like hybrids . . . and absolutely hates Gwen. Lock probably shouldn't get involved, but he will. Why? Because this is Gwen-and no matter what the hissing, roaring, drape destroying feline says about not being ready to settle down, Lock knows he can't simply walk away. Not when she's come to mean absolutely everything to him.My thoughts..........I have been reading this series and absolutely love it.I love all the characters and that they all carry on from one book to the next. I find that I really love and like the way that this writer writes.This author has me laughing from the beginning to the end of each and every book.Love the lines that she uses also thinking hum well said.Shelly sexual encounter scenes a very erotic and very hot along with all the HOT men she has you drooling over wishing that was you !LOL.The aspect that I like about the book and the series so far is that fact that she mixes all character together like grizzlybears. she-wolfs, hyenas, wild dogs, tigons (mixed breeds) etc and having the characters search and find the mates amount other breeds. The characters are strong , likeable and very protective of others and the mates.Well written and a very enjoyable story. A recommended read.