Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Soul Screamers Volume One: My Soul to LoseMy Soul to TakeMy Soul to Save (Harlequin Teen) - Rachel Vincent My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1)by Rachel Vincent 4 stars http://angelswithattitudebookreviews-joelle.blogspot.com/She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she d...morePaperback, 279 pagesPublished August 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published July 29th 2009)ISBN0373210035 (ISBN13: 9780373210039)My Thoughts....I thought this was a fast paced and good story.Kaylee see's a death before it occurs but not really knowing when and wear. She thinks she is going out of her mind. Her friends around her a dropping like flies. Kaylee confides in her friend Nash about what she is experiencing and is taken back that he does not think she is crazy. She later learns that she has a special gift handed down from her parents that she never new about.Nash eventually tells her of her gift and what it is along with telling her his secret as well he is just like her. Nash and Kaylee join together to solve a mystery and form a relationship along the way. There are twists and turn from here on out...This was my first book by Rachel and won't be my last!