Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Not Quite a Husband

Not Quite a Husband - Sherry Thomas Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas Sherry Thomas is one of the hottest new voices in historical romance, garnering the highest praise from today’s bestselling writers (“Entrancing.” —Mary Balogh; “Ravishingly sinful, intelligent and addictive.” —Eloisa James). Now Sherry delivers this powerful story of a remarkable woman and the love she thought she'd never find—with the man she thought she’d lost forever.… Their marriage lasted only slightly longer than the honeymoon—to no one's surprise, not even Bryony Asquith’s. A man as talented, handsome, and sought after by society as Leo Marsden couldn't possibly want to spend his entire life with a woman who rebelled against propriety by becoming a doctor. Why, then, three years after their annulment and half a world away, does he track her down at her clinic in the remotest corner of India? Leo has no reason to think Bryony could ever forgive him for the way he treated her, but he won’t rest until he’s delivered an urgent message from her sister—and fulfilled his duty by escorting her safely back to England. But as they risk their lives for each other on the journey home, will the biggest danger be the treacherous war around them—or their rekindling passion?My Thoughts...What do think Well I have mix feelings about this book. This was an okay read but, could have been so much better.Not much going on plot in this book and I am okay with that in a book but, over all this book was just plan boring. No excitement to get to the next page.I liked the character's over all and the fact the Bryony was a strong women who was a doctor and her husband with similar interest just clarical.Her husband goes on a search around the world to bring back his ex-wife as is father is drying.The two really don't ge along so it is up to the ex to convince her to travel and come home with him.The were really so many lose ends to why they actually broke up. It seemed that no matter the time that went by there still loved one another. To many things seem to lean toward the cause of the break up but, not one that was forth getting divorsed over and not fighting to stay together especially in that time period when people were osterzied .The two hit a bumpy road on the way home and they now need to fight to stay alive, They tried and find a love lost and hope for a future. I absoulutley hated the ending. Quick and to the point . Not the ah feeling we all want to feel and the end of the book that puts a smile on your face.