Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family)

Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family) - Melissa de la Cruz Really enjoyed this book.We are off to a great new series. Loved the sister witches who found a little sleepy town to stay off the radar.The sister and the mother are not suppose to use there magic but as time goes on the sisters one by one start to dabble with the magic that they are good at. The towns people start coming to them for advice and the witchey charms to enrich there lives but, disaster strikes and bad things start happening to the town and its people. The sisters and the mother need to band together and find out the truth of whats behind these strange happening. Mom goes away to enlist help.The power of all combined will be what will destroy the evil that is terrorizing there little town. The way the sisters set about using there charms and how they did it made me laugh throughout the book. Love the relationship with there mother with the little boy it was so sweet!Lots of hot sex to add to the mix. A mystery to solve, found myself grinning through the whole book.Looking forward to the next installment.I have a feeling that this series is going to be a hit just like the Blue Blood Series.