Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Mistletoe Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs, #5)Mistletoe Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Tis the season for... A matchmaking grandma on a long-disantance mission Mistletoe temptation in every doorway A sexy cowboy with a killer smile

When Gran Presely agrees to sell Creed Riley the Rockin' C Ranch for a song at Christmastime, he can hardly believe his good fortune. There's just one little catch-her tantalizing granddaughter Sage is part of the deal...

Paperback, 352 pages
Published October 2nd 2012 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

My Thoughts

I am a big fan of Carolyn Browns books !

I have to say that I did enjoy this book and others in her Cowboy series.For me the story was a little slow going but, sometimes that is okay.I did enjoy both characters both Sage and Creed.Both characters are have commitment phobias and don't always trust there hearts.

I love strong women in stories and Sage was definitely one of those strong characters.Sage is an artist/painter and has come home to paint at her grandmothers ranch but , to also talk her grandmother out of selling the ranch she grew up on. The ranch gave Sage a sense of security and love. The ranch is more of a safety net , there she knows she is well loved and safe and does not have to put her self out there among the others where she might get her heart stomped on again.

Creed on the other hand has similar issues but, mainly because his previous relationship didn't goes so well an has the same commitment issues as Sage and also not wanting to open up to others leaving him vunerable again. But, he is one determined Cowboy and he wants this ranch and will fight Sage to the bitter end to have it for himself as it as been a dream of his for a long time to own his own ranch.

One of the things I like about Carolyns books are that they are the kind of books you can curl up and read anywhere . I also call her books the feel good books meaning that once you start one of her novels you find yourself smiling and grinning and laughing throughout her stories and most often have you crying. But, once opening one of her books especially if you have had a bad day she has you smiling in no time at all.

There are lots of things that I enjoyed about the story the slow budding romance between Sage and Creed. I enjoyed seeing them opening up to one another even though each may have not ave realized they were helping one another to heal there past hurts.Loved Sage's interactions with the animals even though she was never really been a lover of them.Creed was just one down home Cowboy with a big loving heart for those he cared about and especially they way he went about caring for those animals in this story.He was one sexy cowboy who makes your heart go a flutter with his good looks and good deeds.He's the kind of cowboy we all wish to bring home to momma.

You got to love the spunk of both Sages grand-mother and Sages grandmother's sister these two gals were a hoot to read about giving you quite a few laughs the interaction between these two old gals who have so much spunk had you laughing out loud many times throughout the story. Priceless...

I cute Christmas time story where a couple of loners find love perhaps even there soul mate when neither is looking .But, fate put this couple in each other paths and destiny just has to flow and in the end they will gain there hearts desire if they both can just get over there pasts and not let it hurt there future that this couple has started to forge. Both need to let go and trust there hearts.

Great book and quite an enjoyable fast read ! Who doesn't love a romance story taking place in a massive snow storm ? Me ....I am a sucker for those kinds of reads there right up my alley as they say !

A recommended read to all. And be sure to read Carolyn other books in her cowboy series you won't be disappointed.