Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Need Fantasy Recommendations

The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) - Patrick Rothfuss Elantris - Brandon Sanderson A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows - George R.R. Martin The Curse of Chalion - Lois McMaster Bujold Poison Study  - Maria V. Snyder The Misted Cliffs - Catherine Asaro
Reblogged from The Loaded Bookshelf:

Hello Booklikers!

I'm hoping you all can help me out.  I'm interested in seeking out more adult fantasy novels.  Though I read a fair amount of YA fantasy, I've been slower to find adult fantasy.  Among the authors I really like are Patrick Rothfuss, Brandon Sanderson, George R. R. Martin, and Lois McMaster Bujold.  I also like romantic fantasy authors like Catherine Asaro and Maria V. Snyder.  Any recommendations?

A few caveats:

1. I'm squeamish about a few sex things--I'm turned off by a lot of promiscuity by the protagonists or spouse swapping, or anything else that could be construed as "icky." Very technical term, I know. For instance, from what I've heard, Jacqueline Carey's books aren't for me.

2. I'm not big on fairy tale re-tellings, though I do appreciate some.

3. If it's really unrelentingly dark, I need to be warned. I can deal with it if I have some idea what to expect.

4. Commercially published works only, please!