Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Need Fantasy Recommendations

The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) - Patrick Rothfuss Elantris - Brandon Sanderson A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows - George R.R. Martin The Curse of Chalion - Lois McMaster Bujold Poison Study  - Maria V. Snyder The Misted Cliffs - Catherine Asaro
Reblogged from The Loaded Bookshelf:

Hello Booklikers!

I'm hoping you all can help me out.  I'm interested in seeking out more adult fantasy novels.  Though I read a fair amount of YA fantasy, I've been slower to find adult fantasy.  Among the authors I really like are Patrick Rothfuss, Brandon Sanderson, George R. R. Martin, and Lois McMaster Bujold.  I also like romantic fantasy authors like Catherine Asaro and Maria V. Snyder.  Any recommendations?

A few caveats:

1. I'm squeamish about a few sex things--I'm turned off by a lot of promiscuity by the protagonists or spouse swapping, or anything else that could be construed as "icky." Very technical term, I know. For instance, from what I've heard, Jacqueline Carey's books aren't for me.

2. I'm not big on fairy tale re-tellings, though I do appreciate some.

3. If it's really unrelentingly dark, I need to be warned. I can deal with it if I have some idea what to expect.

4. Commercially published works only, please!