Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman

Source: purchased copy
 Published: Harper Collins Children's Books
Genre:Young Adult fantasy and Paranormal read

About Book

Before Peter Pan belonged to Wendy, he belonged to the girl with the crow feather in her hair. . . .

Fifteen-year-old Tiger Lily doesn't believe in love stories or happy endings. Then she meets the alluring teenage Peter Pan in the forbidden woods of Never-land and immediately falls under his spell.

Peter is unlike anyone she's ever known. Impetuous and brave, he both scares and enthralls her. As the leader of the Lost Boys, the most fearsome of Never-land's inhabitants, Peter is an unthinkable match for Tiger Lily. Soon, she is risking everything—her family, her future—to be with him. When she is faced with marriage to a terrible man in her own tribe, she must choose between the life she's always known and running away to an uncertain future with Peter.

With enemies threatening to tear them apart, the lovers seem doomed. But it's the arrival of Wendy Darling, an English girl who's everything Tiger Lily is not, that leads Tiger Lily to discover that the most dangerous enemies can live inside even the most loyal and loving heart.

From the New York Times bestselling author of Peaches comes a magical and bewitching story of the romance between a fearless heroine and the boy who wouldn't grow up

My Thoughts and Review

All in all I loved this book, it was fantastically written that was dark and twisted and sad. Yet ,I loved how it questioned everything I thought I loved and gave me something new to replace it.This book is now in my top 10 favorite books of all time because it did everything a book is meant to do,I cried laughed and just sat in shock when it was over wishing Icould go back and relive it for the first time again.After reading it three times I managed to be able to put it down and recommended to those around me (never could because my friends have different tastes in books) so I give it 5 out of 5 stars.Amazing execution,fantastically written and a flawless group of characters we all love yet giving them a real feeling to them.