Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Zoctornyia

Zoctornyia - Beth Wright Wow ! What a beginning to a new series. Even though this was a short story it has a lot going on.Vultar’s Heart, Body and Soul Mate part 1, is the first segment. I thoroughly enjoyed this book; it was funny, exciting with a little romance. Typically this is not the type of book I read only because I find books of that genre are hit or miss for me.But, I have say that from the beginning I was hooked on the plot. The characters were half human half alien and should be frightening no? In war the are warriors and when they are among there kind and mates these rough and tough warriors are endearing and big pussy cats with a big hearts.They excepted Setiana with upon arms as there fathers mate and protected her almost giving there lives.Is seems as though these creatures have some sort of healing abilities also. We will just have to explore to find out all there capable of. The Mind reading abilities they have a remarkable thing as the speak to one another through there minds and read thoughts without having to speak them. Can you say shields! Some getting used to but, doesn't seem to bother Setiana to much.Upon finishing this, I wanted to know what happens next! Can't wait for part two. A fresh new engaging twist.