Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

TAKE ME BACK by Meghan March - Cover Reveal

Today we are excited to share the cover for a brand new novel TAKE ME BACK a brand new standalone from USA Today bestselling author Meghan March that brings the heat and is packed with emotion and action. Get ready for a wild ride on MARCH 20!

TakeMeBack_FrontCover

We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after. Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built. It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work. I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. Two damaged people. Countless secrets. The fight of our lives. We might be broken, but we’re not done.

PRE-ORDER

iBooks | BN | Kobo

Sign up to be notified when it’s available on Amazon

take me back 2         TakeMeBack_FullCover
meghanmarchpic
Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had.

She loves hearing from her readers at:meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

You may find us here !