The Angel
Tiffany Reisz
10 Shades of Seduction
Anne Calhoun, Tiffany Reisz, Alegra Verde, Portia Da Costa, Lisa Renee Jones, Saskia Walker, Alison Tyler
Otherwise Engaged

The Children #1 by J.J. McAVoy
Publication Date: May 17, 2017
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Preorder: Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | iBooks

I, Ethan Antonio Giovanni Callahan, first son of the former head of the Irish mob, Liam Alec Callahan, and former head of the Italian mafia, ex-governor, Melody Nicci Giovanni Callahan, solemnly swear to ruthlessly protect our family name, business and way of life, no matter the cost to me or anyone else. I shall show no mercy; I shall offer no forgiveness; there will be no peace for those who stand against me. I will live for my family. I will kill for my family. I will marry for my family. I, Ivy O'Davoren, the only daughter of Shay O'Davoren, solemnly swear to ruthlessly and mercilessly exact revenge on the Callahans and all those who betrayed my father and family. I will live for revenge. I will kill for revenge. I will marry for revenge. *** You devoured the Ruthless People series. Now it’s time to revel in the reign of the Callahan children…

About J.J. McAvoy

My name is JJ and I’m a student currently living in Ottawa. I wrote Ruthless People in the summer of 2013 in hopes of giving myself a new type of love and crime drama. I never would have imagined that so many of you would enjoy it as well! I truly feel blessed to have fans like you all. Writing is my true love and having you all love my words is a dream come true.