Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman

Author: Ella Fox
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 3, 2017

Done.
Finished. Kaput. Whatever you want to call it, the bride-to-be won’t be at the church on time. Walking away from her fiancé was the hardest thing Ava has ever done. After all, the sexy and charming Mateo is everything she's ever wanted—and more. But she needs to protect herself—and her heart—before it’s shattered once and for all. Mateo has no choice but to let her go. His woman needs space, and he loves her enough to give it to her—no matter how much he hates it. The only thing keeping him sane is the certainty that their separation will be short-lived. Ava thinks it’s over, but she’s about to find out that Mateo will stop at nothing to turn her “I Don’t” into an “I Do.”

“It's Mr. Gretchen isn't it?” “Um, no,” Ben answered, “This is most definitely not Mr. Gretchen.” “Okayyy,” I drawled. “You’re acting weird, so I have to assume it’s someone unusual. Is it the President? George Clooney? Oh, wait. I know. It’s Channing Tatum. If I’ve told him once, I’ve told him a dozen times not to call me at work—" “Not even close. This man—he says he’s your fiancé.” My heart stopped beating for several seconds. When it started up again, I assured myself I was asleep. Yep, that had to be it. I was having a nightmare. With my free hand, I pinched my thigh, wincing at the twinge of pain. Dammit, I was awake. No, no, no, I chanted inwardly as I started to panic. I was nowhere near ready to deal with him. Surely he wouldn’t have tracked me down at work. With me gone, he should be living the bachelor life to the fullest, so busy dealing with his social calendar that thinking of me was impossible. I prayed that there was some kind of mistake or that whoever was on the phone wasn’t him. Maybe it was someone calling for another Ava. That could happen, right? “His voice,” I whispered. “Does he sound—” “Spanish?” Ben supplied. “Yeah.” I’d been about to ask if he sounded like a stubborn son-of-a-bitch, but Spanish told me what I needed to know.

Ella Fox is the USA Today Bestselling Author of Consequences of Deception, The Hart Family series & many other sexy and exciting books.

Ella is an avid reader, lover of music and all around goofball. She grew up loving to read. That's not surprising considering the fact that her mom is USA Today Bestselling Author Suzanne Halliday!
In 2016 Ella began publishing insta-love novellas under the pen name Evie Harrison.
Stay up to date with Ella by LIKING her on Facebook- she gives a ton of stuff away that you won't want to miss!
Facebook /EllaFoxAuthor