Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Mona Cox Lisa Vs Outlaw Release Blitz

Title: Lisa Vs Outlaw
Author: Mona Cox
Genre: Romance

Billionaires, bosses, professors, princes...whatevsya know? I need a real man.  Good luck finding an outlaw in the Hamptons.  Just because someone has some whips and chains doesn't make me go all gooey.  I mean, I could just go buy that at the dollar store.  Nope. I need rugged. I need alpha. I need an outlaw.  Not some white collar criminal either. Insider stock trading does not make you an outlaw. Neither does stealing cable. Or tearing the tags off pillows.  But that's all I have to choose from.  Until I meet Diesel and get captivated by his mysterious eyes, and insanely hot body.  He's the total package - emphasis on the word "package".  Now there's just one question.  Will his bike ever be the same after I ride it?  And I'm not talking about the Harley either ;)  *** It's the cute single girl versus the Big Bad Outlaw in this sixth installment from Mona Cox. Guaranteed to be sweet, steamy, sassy, and fun. No cheating or cliffhangers. HEA? You know it, babe! ***

Mona Cox is the pen name that Alexis Angel uses to write steamy contemporary romance when she is co-writing with other authors.  Mona represents the bygone times of all of us. When we were independent, carefree, and the world was still new and waiting to be explored. When we didn’t have bills and responsibilities and the biggest thing on our minds was finding that perfect dress to wear on the date with the perfect guy and how long we wanted to wait till we let him take it off.  Whenever possible, Alexis seeks to co-write with others as she seeks to learn and grow as an author.  Mona releases weekly and to keep track of who she is working with which week, sign up to her Mona’s Moaners newsletter at or email her at mona@naughtyangelpublishing.com.

Fan Page