Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover: The Rules of Scoundrels, Book 4
Stealing Coal
Laurann Dohner
Forever Ride: Hellions Ride, Book 2
Guy Locke, Tantor Audio, Chelsea Camaron, Lucy Malone
Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride)
Chelsea Camaron, Elizabeth Hart, Jeremy York
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
White Hot
Ilona Andrews

Blog Tour and Giveaway for Runes by Ednah Walters

Runes
Runes Series Book 1
by Ednah Walters
Genre: YA Fantasy, Paranormal Romance

Seventeen-year-old Raine Cooper has enough on her plate dealing with her father’s disappearance, her mother’s erratic behavior and the possibility of her boyfriend relocating. The last thing she needs is Torin St. James—a mysterious new neighbor with a wicked smile and uncanny way of reading her.
Raine is drawn to Torin’s dark sexiness against her better judgment, until he saves her life with weird marks and she realizes he is different. But by healing her, Torin changes something inside Raine. Now she can’t stop thinking about him. Half the time, she’s not sure whether to fall into his arms or run.

Scared, she sets out to find out what Torin is. But the closer she gets to the truth the more she uncovers something sinister about him. What Torin is goes back to an ancient mythology and Raine is somehow part of it. Not only is she and her friends in danger, she must choose a side, but the wrong choice will cost Raine her life.

TEASER 1
He moved closer as he helped, bringing with him a masculine scent hard to describe. It bugged the crap out of me that I liked it. Worse, the heat from his body seemed to leap through the air and wrap around me in ways I couldn’t describe.
My mouth went dry. The instinct to put space between us came from nowhere, but I ignored it. Only cowards ran when faced with something they didn’t understand, and my parents didn’t raise one. Still, a delicious shiver shot up my spine, and a weird feeling settled in my stomach.
I waited until I was in control of my emotions before turning to face him. I tried not to stare at his masculine arms and chest. I really did, but all that tanned skin was so inviting and begging to be ogled. I’d seen countless shirtless guys before. Half the swim team spent time in tight shorts that left very little to the imagination, but their bodies were nothing like his. He must be seriously into working out. No one could be this ripped without hitting the gym daily.
“My face is up here, Freckles.”
My eyes flew to his, and heat flooded my cheeks. I rushed into speech to cover my embarrassment. “I, uh, I was just leaving to go to swim practice and…

TEASER 2
I followed the sounds to the garage, where Blue Eyes sat on a wooden box and tinkered with a greasy thingamajigger that looked like something one pulled out of a robot. I couldn’t tell where the music came from, but I recognized the classic rock tune. Not bad.
He didn’t glance up or move, yet the music stopped. Magic? No, I shouldn’t even think like that. It was illogical. Magic didn’t exist.
“I thought we agreed to stay away from each other, Freckles.”
I’m not letting him get to me. Not this time. “I plan to, but you fixed the Petersons’ mailbox, so I’m here to thank you.”
“Courteous? You? What happened to the snarky girl I met earlier? Raine with an E?” He looked up, a wicked smile curling his lips. “I liked her.”
I ignored the dig. “How did you do it?”
He wiped his greasy hands on a cloth. “Magic.”
“Don’t start. Magic is not real.”
“Says who?”
“Me. Science. Logic.”
“Okay, Freckles. We’ll play this your way. We’ll say I was inspired, and there’re no heights a man can’t reach when...” he got up, leaned closer, and whispered, “inspired.”

TEASER 3

Taking a deep breath, I opened my door and slowly walked down our driveway. My heart pounded hard as I started down the sidewalk and headed for Torin’s front door. I paused before hopping onto the porch. Once again, I gave myself a pep talk before pressing the doorbell.
No response. Okay, leave. You tried.
But I couldn’t leave now that I’d made it this far. I pressed the doorbell again and angled my head to listen for movement from inside. Nothing. The garage door was open and I’d seen his Harley, so I knew he was home. Maybe he was asleep. Relieved, I turned to leave.
He yanked the door open. “Can’t stay away from me, can you, Freckles?”
“Don’t flatter…” My voice trailed off when I found myself staring at his bare chest. Not that I was complaining, but did he have something against shirts? “Yourself,” I finished weakly.
He chuckled, drawing my attention upwards, past the water droplets on his chest to the wet hair caressing his shoulders. At least he had a legitimate reason for walking around shirtless this time. Still, you’d think he’d put on a shirt before answering his door.
“Can we talk?” I said.
His brow shot up. “About?”
“The incident at the park.”
He looped a towel I hadn’t noticed around his neck, crossed his arms, and leaned against the doorframe. His eyes narrowed. “What incident?”
“You know, when that girl attacked me and—”
“You tripped and landed on your lovely ass?”
“Lovely…?” My face warmed. “That’s not what happened and you know it,” I protested.
“That’s what I saw.”

Witches
(book 6)

Goddess
(book 7)

USA Today Bestselling Author Ednah Walters is a multi-published author of four different series--her Norse-mythology-based bestselling YA Paranormal romance series, RUNES(YA-Paranormal Romance) and Nephilim THE GUARDIAN LEGACY-(YA fantasy romance).

She also writes contemporary romance under E. B. Walters. The Fitzgerald Family series started with SLOW BURN. There are six books in this series. Her new USA Today bestselling series, INFINITUS BILLIONAIRES. Impulse (book 1) was published in January 2015. Indulge (Aug 4th).