Outlaw's Kiss: Grizzlies MC Romance Series #1 Audiobook – Unabridged
Stealing Coal
Laurann Dohner
Forever Ride: Hellions Ride, Book 2
Guy Locke, Tantor Audio, Chelsea Camaron, Lucy Malone
Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride)
Chelsea Camaron, Elizabeth Hart, Jeremy York
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
White Hot
Ilona Andrews
Client 5: A Bad Boy Next Door Dark Romance
Alexis Angel

TAKE ME BACK by Meghan March - Release Day Blitz

TMB_Twitter_NA         TakeMeBack_FrontCover
We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after. Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built. It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work. I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. Two damaged people. Countless secrets. The fight of our lives. We might be broken, but we’re not done. Add to Goodreads

iBooks  | BN | Kobo

take me back 7 TMB_Ad
meghanmarchpic
Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.