The Angel
Tiffany Reisz
10 Shades of Seduction
Anne Calhoun, Tiffany Reisz, Alegra Verde, Portia Da Costa, Lisa Renee Jones, Saskia Walker, Alison Tyler
Otherwise Engaged

Torn
Sky Corgan
Publication date: March 29th 2017
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

He’s a beautiful bastard, and he seems determined to make my life a living hell. I can’t decide if I’d rather kick him in the dick or screw him, but I know what he wants to do to me. All of the deliciously sinful things that I crave.
We met by chance at a club, and the chemistry between us was undeniable. Then I started working for his mother, and he suddenly found me unworthy. Now he’s doing everything in his power to make me quit or get fired. I’m not the kind of woman to let a man walk all over her, though.
He presses all of my buttons, both intimately and emotionally. I’m torn between the need to resist him and the desire to give into his demands. If I let him have his way, though, I’ll lose everything.

Author Bio:
Sky Corgan is a USA Today Best-Selling author. When she's not typing away at the next steamy romance series, she's busy planning for future vacations.
You can get a FREE Sky Corgan book and stay up to date on her latest releases by signing up for her newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/v0PwX

XBTBanner1