Tracker's End (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club Book 3)
Chantal Fernando
Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Sinner's Passion: Fallen Souls MC
Sinner's Lust: A Dark Bad Boy Romance
Sinner's Touch: A Dark Bad Boy Romance

Dream Daddy (A Daddy's Best Friend Romance) Emilia Beaumont Release Blitz

Title: Dream Daddy (A Daddy's Best Friend Romance)
Author: Emilia Beaumont
Genre: Romance

Untouched and unmarked by the world, Lola Ray is the sunshine that I never thought I needed in my life. She’s the perfect petal on a cherry blossom tree aching to be plucked and pillaged.

I long to touch her, to make her mine. To tie her up and fuck her. I know it's wrong... she is after all my best friend's daughter.

But as I look closer, as I start to give in to temptation, I begin to see the scars she's so desperate to hide.

They run deep. Like an abyss she cannot escape. A nightmare that never ends. Scars so raw that I’m not sure she can ever be healed.

However there is one thing that I know has the chance to make her whole again. And I won’t stop until all her dreams come true.

Emilia Beaumont is a full-time writer, originally hailing from England, living in the South of Ireland with her husband and a house full of cats. Surrounded by peaceful emerald fields she always has a pen and notebook to hand ready for when the next saucy idea strikes. Emilia is also an avid comic-book reader, and a wildlife advocate.

Twitter  // @emiliabeaumont