Dark in Death
J.D. Robb, Susan Ericksen
Mackenzie Harte, Rock Engle, Audible Studios, Cora Brent
Anna's Dress: a heart-wrenching second chance romance story that will make you believe in true love
Jaxson Kidman, London Casey, Karolyn James
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Stealing Coal
Laurann Dohner
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Dream Daddy (A Daddy's Best Friend Romance) Emilia Beaumont Release Blitz

Title: Dream Daddy (A Daddy's Best Friend Romance)
Author: Emilia Beaumont
Genre: Romance
Untouched and unmarked by the world, Lola Ray is the sunshine that I never thought I needed in my life. She’s the perfect petal on a cherry blossom tree aching to be plucked and pillaged.

I long to touch her, to make her mine. To tie her up and fuck her. I know it's wrong... she is after all my best friend's daughter.

But as I look closer, as I start to give in to temptation, I begin to see the scars she's so desperate to hide.

They run deep. Like an abyss she cannot escape. A nightmare that never ends. Scars so raw that I’m not sure she can ever be healed.

However there is one thing that I know has the chance to make her whole again. And I won’t stop until all her dreams come true.

Emilia Beaumont is a full-time writer, originally hailing from England, living in the South of Ireland with her husband and a house full of cats. Surrounded by peaceful emerald fields she always has a pen and notebook to hand ready for when the next saucy idea strikes. Emilia is also an avid comic-book reader, and a wildlife advocate.

Twitter  // @emiliabeaumont