Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman

Series: Silver Tongued Devils Series #1
Author: Samantha Conley
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 21, 2017 Available on Kindle Unlimited

“The author rocked this rock star romance!” - Erotic Romance Book Blog with Sandy
“I love MC romance and this book is no exception” - Shakespeare’s Wench Book Blog
“This is a fun, humorous, and quirky story, which has me hooked and enthralled throughout.” - Wendy’s Book Blog

Just when you think you have your life together, a spark ignites with the potential to take everything down in flames.

Kristen Daniels worked hard for her career, and when her dream job came to fruition, a sexy rock star won her heart. But one night changed everything, shattering the perfect life she thought she had, and she begins to doubt everything.

Brett Ingles is on top of the world. His band, the Silver Tongued Devils, is quickly rising to the top, playing sold out shows and topping the charts, and he has a beautiful, smart fiancée to share it all with. Until he makes the mistake that rocks his world.

Derek Calloway is a loyal friend—the one you can depend on. He’s following his dream of playing in a rock band with his best friend, but what happens when he falls in love with the girl who should be off limits? Battling his emotions day in and day out is like a two-ton weight on his shoulders, but is giving in to them worth losing everything—is she worth losing everything?

I’m just a small-town Texas girl who loves her husband, kids and the Dallas Cowboys. I spend most of my free time, what little there is between work and kids, reading almost anything I can get my hands on. I was inspired to start writing on my last birthday after I attended my first author signing event. On a wing and a prayer (and a swift kick in the ass from my best friend), I wrote my first novel. Now, I am hooked on writing and can’t type fast enough for the voices in my head or my best friend.

HOSTED BY: