Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman

Format: Kindle
Published: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Source: ARC

Genre: Historical Romance

A man who knows everything…

For nearly a decade, Drake Ramsey, the disciplined and logical Earl of Saint Brides, has been the driving force behind the Home Office; meeting with foreign leaders to negotiate treaties, spurring a lethargic Parliament into action, and directing a secret army of spies. The last thing he wants to find while taking a well-deserved vacation is a dangerous fugitive. Nevertheless, when he catches a beautiful murderess hiding in his hunting cabin, he has little choice but to bring her to justice, landing himself in a battle for control he could never hope to win.

…meets a woman determined to prove him wrong.

Marrying a stranger simply to gain access to her dowry and travel the world, admittedly, was the biggest mistake of Sarah Tindall’s life. In fact, she would readily admit to making several big mistakes. Killing her husband, however, is not one of them. When a starchy lord takes it upon himself to bring her to a London prison, she is determined to escape him and prove her innocence, yet every attempt ends with her back in her handsome captor’s arms. Even if her innocence is proven, his forbidden and passionate kisses leave her uncertain if escape was ever an option.

*WARNING*
This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences only. All sexually active characters portrayed in this ebook are eighteen years of age or older. Please do not buy if strong sexual situations, violence, and explicit language offends you.

This is a new author for us.I love romance novels so we always love trying out new author's when we came across this novel we were glad to get a chance to find a new author to try out.

I did enjoy the plot of this story.It was a light fun read.I found the character's to be like-able and that they both surprised me every now and then when they did something out of  character for them.I liked that fact that Drake was willing to listen to Sarah and not judge her on what other people were saying.I loved the fact he listened to her story and drew his own conclusions.I liked how he was drawn  to Sarah yet fought it constantly.I liked seeing him squirm as she was getting under his skin little by little.(Smiles)

I love when I can relate to character's I read about or form a connection to them but, with these two main character's I was not able to do that.There was not one thing that pulled me toward either one of them .Yes I liked several things about each character but nothing that would make me love either one of them.

It was a nice romance read to pass the time.Would I give this author a try again ? Yes, as I did not love it nor hate it.I did enjoy the ending though.

For me I love to fall in love with the character's I read about or at-least love them .I don't like character's that are standoffish and I got this vibe with these character's.However ,I did enjoy getting to know them.I did enjoy the twist in the plot proving Sarah's innocence and I did enjoy the two old ladies who deemed themselves matchmakers.

We are giving this story 3 stars from us!

Kristen McLean is a regency-era romance novelist with a flair for humor and suspense. She has always had a love of novels, with a special place in her heart for historical romance. Now she has the pleasure of writing at home, tucked away in a forest with her husband, two children, and their cat. Her husband is loving and impressively patient, their two beautiful children strive to embarrass and exhaust her, and the cat hates everyone, but tolerates—well, she tolerates whoever will feed her.
For the latest on Kristen McLean's book releases, events, and giveaways subscribe to her newsletter at kmromance.com

You can find Angels Here !