Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman

Series: The Game of Life Series #3
Author: Belle Brooks
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Release Date: February 15, 2018

“The Wolf has played me for a fool.”

I’ve no clue who is hunting me, but he demands I complete his tests. I fear if I can’t figure out his identity, he’ll kill me just like he said.

His eyes were blue the last time I looked into them, but now when he glares at me they’re green. Is the Wolf playing dress up? Or are there two monsters who have stolen me?

“Did you think I’d make this easy for you, Red? Are you ready to play again?” – The Wolf

I want out of this nightmare, and the only way to do that is to win.

I need to win.

Four Hearts (The Game of Life Series #4)

Five Fights (The Game of Life Series #5)

Born in Australia, Belle Brooks has always had a passion for books and creative writing. She loves exploring the different ways stories can be told through the use of text and in-depth characters. Since she was a child her strong talent and interest in creative writing was evident, explaining that her favourite class in school was English. Despite her love for all things books, she decided the world of advertising and marketing was where she could put her talents to use in the business realm, well that is until now. Belle enjoys creative writing and creating fictional stories that leave a valued message inside the pages.

HOSTED BY: