Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Release & Giveaway for Monsters by Melissa Jane

Title: Monsters
Author: Melissa Jane
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date:  February 9, 2018

Theirs was a secret they’d kill to protect.

One.

Two.

Three cracks of thunder. Three reasons to run and hide.

When the lightning illuminated the night, I saw their bloodied faces. They were no longer the boys from next door. As quick as the storm rolled over the neighborhood, a crime of passion was committed, Lucas and Mason Carter dangerously altering the course of all our lives.

Ten years later, on my twenty-sixth birthday, when detectives come digging for information on a cold case, I find myself once again unwillingly tangled in the spider’s web.

I hold information on a heinous crime. I have become the number one target. More specific, I have become Mason Carter’s obsession.

While one brother seeks to destroy me, I have to believe the love I share for the other could somehow save us all.

When running proves futile, I’m left with a choice. Reveal the deadly truth, or dare to take on the monsters lurking in the dark.

To Enter Giveaway: #Like #Comment #Share
the pinned post on Melissa’s page: http://bit.ly/2DSjHWt

“I was equally horrified & turned on while reading this book.” -Goodreads Review “Monsters by Melissa Jane was a fantastic edge of your seat read.” - Beckie Bookworm “Wow. Just friggin’ wow!” - Girls Just Wanna Have Books

Melissa Jane is a writer of strong Alpha’s and feisty heroines. Her love for action and romance means she puts her characters through some epic adventures and compromising situations, all with a healthy dose of uncontrollable passion.

Residing on the beautiful beachy Gold Coast in Australia, Melissa enjoys the year-round sunshine with her gorgeous husband and even more gorgeous furbaby, Pocket-the-Yorkie.

When she’s not working, you’ll often find her with a glass (ahem…bottle) of Sauvignon in hand, seeking out adventure with her just-as-crazy friends.

Follow Melissa for all new releases & discover her tales of dangerous love x

HOSTED BY: