Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Release Tour & Giveaway for Love Broken by JD Hollyfield

Title: Love Broken
Author: J.D. Hollyfield
Genre: RomCom/Contemporary
Release Date: February 26, 2018

My name is Katie Beller, but the world, as of late, knows me as Bailey Swan, the love guru behind my bestselling book.

Want the shortened version? Here it is:

Love was stupid.

A fake. A farce

Love was broken.

Women everywhere were eating up my advice and fighting back against fake love. My book started a relationship revolution. And I stood by my story.

Until I met Charlie Bates.

When I throw all my own rules and advice out the window after a week-long rendezvous, I start to wonder just how real my words were. Maybe love might be just a little more complicated than I thought.

Maybe I’m the one who’s love broken.

Abby McCarthy - “If you want to swoon, laugh, smile, and even blush, pick up this romcom!”

Dawn, Two Unruly Girls - “I was HOOKED.”
Next Chapter Book Blog - “Five trillion heart wrenching amaze-balls stars!!!”

On Authors Page

Creative designer, mother, wife, writer, part time superhero...

J.D. Hollyfield is a creative designer by day and superhero by night. When she’s not trying to save the world one happy ending at a time, she enjoys the snuggles of her family and three doxies. With her love for romance, and head full of book boyfriends, she was inspired to test her creative abilities and bring her own story to life.

J.D. Hollyfield lives in the Midwest, and is currently at work on blowing the minds of readers, with the additions of her new books and series, along with her charm, humor and HEA's.

HOSTED BY: