Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman

Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Erotic, MC, Romantic Suspense

AVAILABLE NOW!

SYNOPSIS:

Linc
A man who can’t visualize his future will always revert to his past. To where he came from and all the ways he failed. The murder and mayhem that changed his life and darkened his soul. The legacy of who he is will burn through his veins and ominously guide him to hell. A place where he pays not only for his sins but the sins of his father as well. A hustler by nature, a loner by choice, I am the spawn of Satan. I am Lincoln Brandt and I am the son of Cain.
Kelly
Reckless and rebellious, I’ve spent most of my life running away from one mistake only to chase another. At the end of my rope with nowhere left to turn, I’m about to make the biggest one of all. Face to face with the bastard who broke me, I lay it all on the line for him. My heart and my life. Heaven is overrated and the ride to Hell doesn’t have to be lonely. The stakes are high. The risk great. It’s do or die. Together we’ll ride. Forever we’ll burn.

#TheRideToHell

#TheNomadSeriesFinale

OTHER BOOKS IN #THENOMADSERIES....

Drifter – A Nomad Series Novel

FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!

#driftintochaos #drifter #thenomadseries #FindTheBeautiful #janineinfantebosco

goodreads-badge-add-38px

Follow up DRIFTER with book two in The Nomad Series - WANDERER - FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!

#Wanderer #thenomadseries #WanderIntoChaos #janineinfantebosco

Don't miss ROAMER, the third book in The Nomad Series

FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!

#Roamer #RideorDie #TheNomadSeries #BeautifulFire #LightItUp #DeuceIsLoose

#LONER

ABOUT JANINE INFANTE BOSCO

Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.
She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she’s made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY