High Voltage Tattoo
Kat Von D
Judgment Road Audiobook – Unabridged Christine Feehan (Author),‎ Jim Frangione (Narrator),‎ Recorded Books (Publisher
Christine Feehan, Jim Frangione
Nicole James
Dark in Death
J.D. Robb, Susan Ericksen
Mackenzie Harte, Rock Engle, Audible Studios, Cora Brent
Anna's Dress: a heart-wrenching second chance romance story that will make you believe in true love
Jaxson Kidman, London Casey, Karolyn James
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Stealing Coal
Laurann Dohner
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Release Blast for His Deal by Rebel Rose

Title: His Deal
Series: Lock and Key Series #2
Author: Rebel Rose
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
Release Date: March 13, 2018
Nothing in my life is the same. She has changed everything, simultaneously turning my world upside down while making it right for the first time ever.
I break this woman a little more each day—and she lets me. It’s all part of our deal. But every pleasure that she gives to me brings her closer to freedom. Closer to paying her debt in full. And I’m not ready to let her go.
Ruthless. That’s what she calls me. It’s true. I am a man who will do whatever it takes to get what I want.
And what I want is her.
I could go back on our deal. Force her to stay, risk her hating me forever. Or I could let her go because for once in my life I care about someone else’s happiness more than I do my own.
She is my joy.
She is my pain.
She is my submissive.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rebel Rose is a decadently dark romance author living in the beautiful city of New Orleans. She prefers anti-heroes over Prince Charmings and often uses her own sexual experiences in her novels. She can typically be found somewhere in the French Quarter enjoying a cup of coffee while people watching.
Keep up to date with Rebel Rose at: