Dirty Bitches MC: Season 2
Keep It Classy (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 7) Kindle Edition
Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Snitches Get Stitches (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 8) Kindle Edition
Lani Lynn Vale
Kaleidoscope Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Kristen Ashley (Author), Emma Taylor (Narrator), Hachette Audio (Publisher)
Kristen Ashley
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Healer's Need: Ancient Ink, Book 2 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Rhenna Morgan (Author), Nicole Poole (Narrator), Harlequin Audio (Publisher)
Rhenna Morgan

Series: Lock and Key Series #2
Author: Rebel Rose
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
Release Date: March 13, 2018

Nothing in my life is the same. She has changed everything, simultaneously turning my world upside down while making it right for the first time ever.
I break this woman a little more each day—and she lets me. It’s all part of our deal. But every pleasure that she gives to me brings her closer to freedom. Closer to paying her debt in full. And I’m not ready to let her go.

Ruthless. That’s what she calls me. It’s true. I am a man who will do whatever it takes to get what I want.

And what I want is her.

I could go back on our deal. Force her to stay, risk her hating me forever. Or I could let her go because for once in my life I care about someone else’s happiness more than I do my own.

She is my joy.
She is my pain.
She is my submissive.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Rebel Rose is a decadently dark romance author living in the beautiful city of New Orleans. She prefers anti-heroes over Prince Charmings and often uses her own sexual experiences in her novels. She can typically be found somewhere in the French Quarter enjoying a cup of coffee while people watching.

Keep up to date with Rebel Rose at: authorrebelrose.com