Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Haunted Honeymoon

Haunted Honeymoon - Marta Acosta THERE’S MORE THAN HER HEART AT STAKE. . . .As the only human to survive vampire infection, Milagro de Los Santos has become quite a celebrity among the blood-drinking elite. Too bad the perks of her condition—increased strength, super-fast healing—don’t pay her condo fees. There are other complications too. She’s feeling guilty about her fling with enigmatic Vampire Council member Ian Ducharme, and pining for her ex-fiancé, Dr. Oswald Grant . . . the fabulous man whose kiss changed her life. It’s when Milagro—irked by Ian’s attentions to his neighbor—travels to London and enjoys a sexy flirtation of her own, that the blood really hits the fan. Suddenly, those around her are dying gruesome deaths and Milagro’s being interrogated. Who would kill to set her up as a murder suspect? Milagro just wants to turn back the clock and have another chance to make things right, but no sooner has she escaped to Oswald’s ranch than an accident obliterates her memory. Will the murderer come after her now? And will amnesia spark a romantic do-over with Oswald—or will she make all the same mistakes before she ever gets to say "I do"?

My thoughts...
Milagro questions her relationship with the powerful Vampire Council member Ian Ducharme. Ian aggressively pursued her and although she had been engaged to another vampire named Oswald, she was unable to resist Ian's allure and broke their engagement. But Ian has a darker side and Milagro wonders what her life would have been like it if she had stayed and married her steady and handsome ex-fiance (Oswald)instead.Deciding to take a break from Ian and thoughts of what could have been with both loves she's off to see a vampire surfer where she has a fling and some hot and heavy sex.Deciding to hook up at a later date once she is back home the sexy surfer shows but ends up dead.Milagro ends up being the likely suspect but she has a accident and now has amnesia and can't remember anything . Torn and lonely she returns home to be comforted by Oswald and surrounding family.Thinking she may have a do -over with Oswald they strike up there relation again but, Oswald is not being honest in his feelings for her.It was one hell of a ride that Milagro took us on to solve a murder and trying to find out what her true feeling for the two men in her life one that she loves and the other super sexy vampire Ian she can't forget or remember at the same time. I thought this book was a fun and sexy read full of life and vibrant character's and some very wild and hot sexy vampires that brought some hot sex to the pages of this book that only a girl in love with a sexy vampire could appreciate made me laugh quite often.Quite and enjoyable read and look forward to the others in this series.First time read of this author for me and I have already ordered the rest to read in the series and I am looking forward to it. Can't wait!