Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

The Mountains Bow Down (A Raleigh Harmon Novel)

The Mountains Bow Down (A Raleigh Harmon Novel) - Sibella Giorello Everything's going to work out. Time away always makes things better . . .

That's what FBI Special Agent Raleigh Harmon believes as she boards a cruise to Alaska. A land of mountains and gems and minerals, the Last Frontier is a dream destination for this forensic geologist who's hoping to leave behind a hectic work schedule and an engagement drained of romance.

My thoughts and Review

Wow! Just happened to pick this book up at the library because the cover and Bio intrigued me and glad I did.This story was a go getter from the beginning.Raleigh is on a cruise to Alaska as she is supposed to be getting some relaxation when she is not working with a picture company filming there.Her vacation plans are blown to hell right from the beginning as she walks upon a dead body hanging over the ship that seems like a suicide but, upon further investigations it looks to be foul play.Being a FBI agent she dives right in the investigation. She calls her boss at home and he sends an agent to assist her.Her assistant seems to be a distraction for he a bit as they seem to have have had past encounters which your are not quite certain were good or bad.Raleigh being a FBI agent is also a gemologist which will help in solving this crime along the way.

You could not help but love Raleigh's character she was a take charge kind of gall.There was so much going on in this story you had to pay attention because, things happened rather quickly.I can say that at any point in this story I did not had a clear suspicious thought about who the killer was.In this story there were so many twists and turns that one clue or clues never really pointed to anyone in particular at any given moment which kept me turning the pages to find out what happen next.

Book was very intriguing as Raleigh took you with her on her journey to solve this crime. I have to say it was a surprise ending for me learning at the tail end of the story to learn who dun-it the suspense was killing me. Totally enjoyable read for me a good mystery to pass the time to. I will be looking into Sibella's past novels to read for sure...

A Recommend read for all....