Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Shadowlife-Hybrid (Shadow vampire series)

Shadowlife-Hybrid - Claudy Conn Shadowlife-Hybrid by Claudy Conn 5 stars review written for angelswithattitudebookreview (blog) Chase MacAdams is a hybrid with extraordinary abilities... Roxie is an Indian beauty, a shape-shifter on her mother's side and hales from a little known tribe in the Adirondack Mountains of New York. Her father is an immortal--Scottish by choice and time. Thus, a friend, Nikki Walker thinks and rightly so, that Roxie will help in the fight against WB and his vampire clan. They need help because the vicious vampire now has Count Dracula on their side and all of Europe is in danger. However, they have given Roxie a difficult task. The team wants her to visit with Chase in the highlands of Scotland and convince him to join in the fight. He has already refused, but Nikki doesn't think he will refuse Roxie MacBran. And for all the wrong reasons he doesn't My Thoughts and Review Great conclusion to and ending series! I loved this entire series and all books were all worth the time to read.The two main characters of this story were perfect for one another. Chase and Roxie made a lovely pair.Just loved the book. The book became a page turner right from the beginning with lots of laughs, humor ,mystery and tons of danger to keep your interest in the story. I found along with the other books to this series that each book including this one had hero and a heroine who both played there part for a favorable outcome in eliminating the evil that was about to take over mankind.The two were very different but, each needed each to find each other in order to play there part in there own destinies.One of the main things I loved about Roxie was about where she was from and the tribe that she came from was a nice twist. Growing up in Adirondacks myself it was nice that the story included where Roxie was from making her character even more lovable in my book.LOL Roxie had her work cut out for trying to get Chase in on this mission as he and his father were loaners but, there was not stopping Roxie from her mission she just needed to be her fun sexy self and he was a goner.But, Chase fought a long and hard battle not to succumb like all the men characters that made up this group of stories.But, one look at there women and the were goners from day one they just didn't know it. I believe the Queen had her hand in making all the matches throughout these stories even this one but she just doesn't come out and say it or let be known as common knowledge.There was so much action that came to life on the pages and also new secrets that were revealed .Also it shed some more light on things all bringing us up to speed and solving some mysteries we might have had..But, Roxie was the one thing needed to stop Dracula in his tracks along with a little help to keep one deeply guarded secret in tact and if not for her who knows what would happen to the outcome of this story. The story was a wonderful read and recommended to all.The book had everything a reader could want strong characters, humor, sexy men,beautiful sexy heroines,tons of mystery, magic, vampires and the Fae all while taking place in the glorious highlands even making the story even more magical.Even though this story had and ending I believe if the author at some point wanted to write another to this series or a continuation mayhap going in another direction she could easily do that.Loved the entire series and if a reader choose to read the books out of sequence they wold not have a problem catching on. My only thing and this is only me personally that I felt missing in the ending was this.Throughout the entire series several persons would play a part in the books ending series.Why weren't they all there at the finale. They were all spoken about throughout this story but, Why weren't the couple that started it all there to see the ending or the couples that came after before they all played a part.Would it have caused a more dramatic ending or not ? This observation is only a personal one and in know way diminishes the authors the ending of the story saying it wasn't a good one but for me if I started a chain reaction that lead to the chain of events to come to pass I would have liked to have been there personally at the ending even if I was not needed to see how the whole thing played out Be sure to put Claudy's books in your to read pile if they are not there as you don't want to be missing out.Currently reading her Fae series and loving it.She is a wonderful author and is worthy of being in your current library there in mine !