Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Blade

Blade - Alexandra Ivy , Laura Wright These are two of my favorite authors so I am glad I got the chance to read this story.

This story was short and sweet and filled with emotional trama for both Valli and Blade.Valli and Blade were held by a monster and both suffered greatly but, for Valli they messed with her memories that made things even worse.

The story had a interesting plot and was filled with suspense and we enjoyed it.I liked and enjoyed both characters as they were easy to connect to.

I found Blade to be loving caring ,protective moody and determined.Blade was a sought after prize for his blood and breed and suffered greatly at the hand of monsters.I loved how his first thought after seeking freedom was to protect the mother of his cub and unborn child.I loved how he was with Valli patient and kind and caring.They had amazing chemistry yet he never pushed.

Valli on the other hand was strong and determined and protective of her child.She soldier on by herself even after ending up pregnant thinking she was raped.How to you trust the man who you think raped you?

Blade and Valli journey was not and easy on but Valli learning that her memories were false made it easier to cope with things.The unjust done to both Blade and Valli eventually made them form and bond and trust one another.It was sweet to see how they both acted around one another yet each denying each other.

For Blade the attraction was fierce him knowing Valli is his mate and she carries his child.I admired him for holding back his instincts to claim her yet he remained protective and patient.This was hard for him with him and his animal constantly waring with one another both wanting to take what was his.

A cute romance filled will love,healing,suspense,betrayals and great characters that we loved reading about.We enjoyed it and loved being on Blade and Valli journey at finding love.We are looking forward to getting to know more about these characters and its series.

4 stars from us