Dark Legacy (Carpathian Novel, A)
Dark Storm
Toxic Game
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Healer's Need: Ancient Ink, Book 2 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Rhenna Morgan (Author), Nicole Poole (Narrator), Harlequin Audio (Publisher)
Rhenna Morgan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Link'd Up
Harley Stone
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

• Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B07MW7Z7XX
  • Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
  • Arc copy provided for honest review
  • 5 stars from
Amazon purchase universal link- https://bookgoodies.com/a/B07MW7Z7XX

18+ for language and sexual content.

Harmony Morgan is the sister of the biggest star on the planet. She’s also caught between said sister and a crazed stalker trying to get close.

Jaxon Quinn has been tasked with finding and neutralizing the threat surrounding the Morgan sisters, but no one warned him about the risk to his heart.

As danger closes in on them, will Jaxon be able to keep Harmony safe?

Will he recognize that by saving her, he may be saving himself as well?

I have to say that I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end as it was so much fun and was infused with tons of humor and we loved that in a story.The more books I read from this author the more we fall in love with her works of fiction.

We really enjoyed the plot and its character's and we loved that it revolved around a group of sisters. I really loved Melody's and Jaxson's love story their entire courtship was down right hilarious and I have to say that I laughed through the entire story.

I always pick a favorite character but, this time around it was extremely hard but, my choice is Melody in the fact she had such an amazing sense of humor. A also found her to be sweet ,kind and caring,smart,emotional, sexual and was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.

Jaxson - We found him to be sexy,sweet,kind,had a sense of humor and possessive as well as protective and really good at his job.I think we fell head over heels for him ourself from our first being introduced to him. Just yummy....

These character's had some major chemistry going on to the point they couldn't keep the hands off one another so that meant there was a lot of sexy love scenes happing throughout the entire story. Can you say Hot! Hot ! Hotter ! lol

Overall we loved the plot and the drama the few twists as well as few surprises that was filled with a great cast of character's and we loved them all.We loved the sweet romance and courtship between Melody and Jaxson that was pretty much love at first sight kind of thing but, they were really perfect for one another in every way.We also loved that the author found a way to include some of the Dogs of Fire MC members that was a nice touch as we love that series.I am really looking forward to getting caught up on this series very soon.

One thing we loved about the story the most is that is was easy to connect with the character's right from the very beginning and we were already pretty much loving them from the onset of the story and when that happens for us we already know we are going to love the story before us and we did just that !

Goes into the keeper pile to be read time and time again.

Recommended read to all!

Piper Davenport is the pen name of NYT Bestselling author, Tracey Jane Jackson.

Piper writes from a place of passion and intrigue. Combining elements of romance and suspense with strong modern day heroes and heroines.

She loves horses and her family (not necessarily in that order), and has been married to her husband for more than twenty years. They have two boys and live in the Pacific Northwest.