Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Book Review for Dirty Bitches 2 by Winter Travers (Author), Geri Glenn (Author), GM Scherbert (Author), Avelyn Paige (Author)

Four lucky readers are prospecting for a place in the Dirty Bitches MC. Magnolia Springs will never be the same again. Written by four Internationally Bestselling Authors, The Dirty Bitches MC is an author/reader experience unlike any before it, where the reader dreams up the story and the author gives it life.

Lost Highway - Avelyn Paige and Dani Lawson

Della Lane’s path in life has always been a dark and treacherous one. After escaping an abusive marriage, she’s found her family in the Dirty Bitches MC, and the freedom she’s been looking for. Her life is finally back on track, until a robbery brings a handsome stranger barreling into her life. One that is now hell bent on protecting her, when her stalker ex-husband decides their divorce isn’t so final after all.

Lay Your Hands On Me - Winter Travers and Nikki Horn

Being Stiletto’s baby sister has never been easy for Kit Bane. She wants nothing more than to be out of her shadow and to prove to both her sister and herself that she is worthy of being one of the Dirty Bitches. But when one man comes crashing into her life, she can’t help but wonder if being a prospect for the DBMC is really what she wants or if life outside of Magnolia Springs is what she actually needs.

No Regrets - Geri Glenn and Carissia Beckler

Onyx Schmidt is a single mom with a busy life she wouldn’t trade for the world. Between her son, her job and prospecting for a place in The Dirty Bitches MC, Onyx doesn’t have a lot of time to herself. When two broody, muscular men show up on her doorstep, winning over her son, and sending her ovaries into overdrive, Onyx knows life will never be the same again. But can she juggle a new relationship made up of three people when things with both her son and her club are in jeopardy?

’Til We Ain’t Strangers Anymore - GM Scherbert and Liz Preston

The Dirty Bitches MC is a family so different, yet so much more than the one Billie Jo grew up with. Working at Stained Skin and seeing the way the club have each other’s backs, she wants nothing more than to be a part of the sisterhood, even if it does mean Titz is her sponsor. Dubbed Triple D, Billie Jo’s new role as prospect comes just as the man she thought would be her forever slaps her with a truth that shatters her heart and nearly crushes her spirit. But when she is confronted by a second man – one she thought she’d never see again – 3D has to decide … will she be able to get her tattoo and give ‘em too?

Wow ! Another down right hilarious read What is and MC without prospects? The girls have prospects and new blood for the club to make it complete.I have to say that we were rooting for these prospects from the very beginning as they had a tough crowd to please.We really loved these new crop of girls and all of them were easy to love.

Cutz/Onyx Omg ! Girl your one lucky chick !She definitely had her hands full with Wyatt and Shaun and their love story was so touching yet endearing.I loved that her and her son got the family they deserved to have all along.

Kit was a bit of a restless soul but, meeting Rex was the best thing to ever happen to her as he is the one person to sooth that restless soul of hers yet give her a bit of adventure that she craves.

Titz yet again stole the show as you she is down right bat sh*t crazy but, we love her kind crazy as she had us laughing out loud the entire story yet again.

Della and Declan's story was one of my favorites as Della's story was heart wrenching and touching and I loved how even though she is just a prospect The Dirty Bitches MC have her back.This story really heated things up a bit because both clubs start working together to take out a threat to one they consider their own. We loved the interaction with both clubs working together in this story as it really spiced things up a bit. We saw just how much Della grew throughout this story as she was always pushing herself and striving to change her life for the better and just became stronger and more independent as she found her way to heal from her past.What a strong women and survivor! "Just loved her!" We loved Declan and Della together boy did they have chemistry! grins....

Billie Jo & Leeds and Bastian aka Prez of the Southern Lords love triangle. Omg ! things defiantly heated up in this story.Leeds turned out to be such a douche bag I felt like avenging Billie Jo myself .I loved Bastian calling Billie Jo precious all the time and I loved the twist with them being reunited after so many years it was one of those OMG ! moments for sure.It was a well written story packed with action and adventure and love and all about second chances and getting things right the second time around.I fell head of heals for Bastian as his love for Billie Jo stood the test of time and for him it was like they never spent that time apart.Overall the story was quite endearing.

Overall great stories with amazing character's and we loved them all.