Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Book Review for Rocky Ground a Crimson Point Novel by Kaylea Cross

Rocky Ground (Crimson Point #4) - Kaylea Cross

✮✮✮ ROCKY GROUND is here! Grab your copy today! ✮✮✮

• File Size: 2197 KB
  • Print Length: 210 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publisher: Kaylea Cross Inc. (March 26, 2019)
  • Publication Date: March 26, 2019
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B07M5PQT95
  • Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
  • ARC provided for honest review
  • 5 stars from us
  •  Gene: Romantic Suspense and Military Suspense

She’s been hurt too many times…

Single mom Tiana Fitzgerald has sworn off all romantic relationships to protect herself and her daughter. Her track record is disastrous and she’s done getting hurt. But a certain sexy Scotsman in Crimson Point has other ideas, and somehow manages to sneak past her defenses at every turn. As the hits keep coming and her life implodes, she begins to see he’s unlike any man she’s ever known. Now he’s become the greatest threat to her heart, because there’s no possible future for them. Not when he’s leaving the country in a few weeks. And when her worst fears are realized, she must risk everything by placing her trust in in his hands.

He’s determined to capture her heart.

Scotsman Aidan MacIntyre never saw the fiery, beautiful Tiana coming. The prickly redhead has gotten under his skin as badly as he wants to get under hers. But she’s determined to keep walls between them. Luckily the former Royal Marine doesn’t know how to give up. Someone from her past wants to hurt her, but Aidan will stand between her and any threat. He’ll stop at nothing to protect her and the little girl who have completely stolen his heart—and fight for them to have a future together.

Order your copy of ROCKY GROUND today!

Kindle Universal Link | Kobo | Apple Books | Nook

Add to your Goodreads

This is fairly a new author for us but, we are slowly making our way through her series but, the more books we read by this author the more we enjoy her works and look forward to her newest releases.

I have to say so far that this current novel was by far my favorite in this ongoing series.This story had so many great character's that we loved pretty much each and everyone of them.

This story was a really enjoyable read for us.This story had drama,love,laughter,sadness,suspense and a great cast of character's and some that you could not help but, fall in love with them yourself.

Aidan -We loved the sexy Scot who was fun,loving,caring,possessive,protective,had a great sense of humor and more times then most melted my heart.I loved his relationship with both Ella and Tiana as it was precious and quite endearing.

Tiana- We loved her from the onset of meeting her with her sass, loved her directness,vibrant personality, was loving and caring , her protective instincts,who was a loving wonderful mother, and anyone meeting her could not help but love her and we were one of them.

Overall we loved the story from cover to cover.We loved the plot,the drama,lovers,suspense and that it was a courtship riddled with nothing but complications. Aidan and Tiana had chemistry and a relationship full of love and respect.We loved that the author made the daughter part of the courtship as well because Aidan loved that little girl like she was his own and treated her as she belong to him too way before he even loved her mother.
"So sweet and heat melting!"

The author created the perfect ending to this amazing story that had me bawling my eyes out and crying the last several chapters like a baby.Aidan's and Ella's last scenes together were so heat felt and totally heart melting and so amazingly perfect that it could melt a heart of iron.

Well done we loved it! Goes into the keeper pile to read time and time again.

Recommended read to all!

The molten hunger in his eyes sent a torrent of heat rushing through her body even as her old fears bubbled to the surface again. “Aidan…” she murmured, dropping her gaze to his chest. She’d done it. Given her unspoken consent. Now her heart was trying to pound its way out of her chest. His hand came up to stroke her hair away from her face. She leaned into his touch, craving more. Craving this wonderful, incredible man that for some reason wanted her in spite of all her imperfections. Her heart beat an erratic rhythm against her ribs. She’d never experienced anything like this before. Not with this level of intensity. This was…something she’d only read about before. Was it because of everything they’d gone through together? Because she’d relied on him for survival? His fingers stroked against her scalp in a drugging caress that had her eyelids drooping. “What are you so afraid of?” She looked up at him again. God, he was beautiful. And strong. And brave. He was also going to rip her heart out when he left. It wasn’t easy to voice her insecurities aloud, but she felt comfortable with him. Close to him in a way she’d never felt with another man. “Of making another mistake. Of getting my heart broken again,” she whispered. He cupped the side of her face to run his thumb over her cheekbone. “I’ll not hurt you, lass.” Her insides squeezed at the tenderness in his voice, the yearning in his eyes. No, he wouldn’t hurt her intentionally. “But you’re leaving soon. In another few weeks.” That was going to leave a scar, no matter how gently the cut was made. “Aye,” he agreed, his gaze locked with hers. “But I’m here now.” His words reverberated in the deepest recesses of her heart. He was right here in front of her, and he wanted her. Any other arguments she had stored up vanished in the space of a single heartbeat. Before she could think herself out of it, she gave free rein to the need pulsing inside her, took his face in her hands and pulled him down to her waiting lips.

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylea Cross writes edge-of-your-seat military romantic suspense. Her work has won many awards, including the Daphne du Maurier Award of Excellence, and has been nominated multiple times for the National Readers’ Choice Awards. A Registered Massage Therapist by trade, Kaylea is also an avid gardener, artist, Civil War buff, Special Ops aficionado, belly dance enthusiast and former nationally-carded softball pitcher. She lives in Vancouver, BC with her husband and family.

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BookBub | Goodreads