Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Mercenary And His Outlaw (Twisted Iron MC) - Kayce Kyle, Liberty Parker

Let's start off by saying this is a new authors for us and a brand New MC series and although I liked the character's I didn't love them.

The story itself for me did not engage my attention enough quite frankly I found it boring and even put the story down for a bit an picked it back up to read it.The story did not have enough romance,drama or excitement for me and for Mercenary being an assassin I found him to be pretty tame he didn't scared me one bit although I did love his humor an teasing as well as his sense of humor.

This story was just an okay read for me.Although I did like parts of the story in the fact that this nomad biker found the one women enough to put his wandering ways to rest and look forward to putting roots down.I also like that fact that Outlaw had a strong personality but, from the moment I met her her mouth just turned me off because she treated the guy saving her butt like the scum just like scumbags that kidnapped her although for Mercenary it was a turn on. Go figure? I would like to get to see more of Edge as he seems like he is going to be an interesting character and I would like to read his story.

Would I give these author's a try again yes but, I really think for a season MC reader like myself I need more alpha,drama,romance and MC member engagement in a story.For someone new to the gene just getting their feet wet this might be a perfect read for them.Bottom line is I think overall for me is that I just didn't feel a connection between these two characters or their chemistry.

3 stars from us