Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Have you ever wished your library had more books available to you???

Did you know, even if you don't live in a certain library's district, you can sign up for an out-of-state eCard to check out eBooks and Audiobooks with?  There are only a few libraries that offer this, especially where they'll mail it to you.  I looked into the different libraries that offer this:

Brooklyn Public Library NY-- $50 a year

*Orange County Library FL--  $125 a year (this one looks like it might work in a different Country, but I'm not sure of that)

*Fairfax County Library VA--  $27 a year

*Houston Public Library  TX--  $40 a year

*Free Library of Philadelphia  PA--  $50 a year

*note--I'm not certain if all these libraries will mail the card to you, but I think they do.

After looking into these libraries I decided to go with Brooklyn Public Library and I've been using my card for a couple months now and I think it's worth the $50.  Especially, for the audiobooks.  I did find that my local library has quite a lot of books too because some of these choices didn't even compare to my KDL.  Also, I still use Overdrive to access the books/audiobooks I check out. After I filled out the application they emailed my card # to me, and also mailed my actual card.  I then paid my fee of $50 and started using my card.