Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Book Review for Twisted with Chaos by Hayley Faiman

Twisted with Chaos (Cash Bar #5) - Hayley Faiman

Let's start off by saying we are really loving this series and that Hayley is a favorite author for us and we love anything she writes and she never disappoints and we loved yet another tale she has written for us as the story had an amazing cast of characters for us to love and fall in love with all over again.

This was yet another emotional and heart felt read that was filled with tons of emotion and drama,a ton of regrets,challenges,surprises,self sacrifices and a whole lot of danger.

Roxie and Tanner have been struggling with their relationship for sometime and a lot of it has to do with her mental illness and feeling as though she is not good enough for Tanner but, that doesn't stop her from loving the man but, in her process to protected him she is destroying him while doing so.We loved that their relationship was challenged at every turn it just made the fight to fine their way back to each all the much harder and all the more complicated and all the more sweeter and we just loved that.

We loved this touching heart wrenching tale and we saw that love can help overcome more obstacles than you think and that it is possible if you just believe enough in the love you that have for one another it a love worth saving. Are you strong enough to whether the storms in order to keep it ? This couples journey road was a rocky one but, we were rooting for them from the onset of the story to see if they were going to be able to achieve their happily ever afters.

Another gripping tale that kept us engrossed and turning the pages to the very end.