DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1) - Bella J. May

Omg ! Omg ! Omg ! What a fantastic read! This is a brand new author for us and we have to say that this book Duet Blood Lies and Blood Vows moved up to my top favorite read Mafia books for 2019.

I can honestly say I am still reeling from reading this story and its conclusion.Talk about a Dark Sadistic romance read this one was just that.The story was filled with a ton of suspense,bdsm,blood letting,betrayal's sadistic character's and character's with no souls,villains, lies upon lies and it was heart pounding and sick but, through all that chaos the monster who resided within the man found it's mate.I loved the story from cover to cover as sick as it was it was it was so engrossing and page turning because you never new what would happened next because once you thought you had things figured out it turned out there was just more of the unknown.

My heart bleed for Tatum time and time again for what she endured at the hands of the Fattore family but, though it all she remained as brave as she could be.Caught up in a web of lies she was going to pay the ultimate price and that was with her life.

Castello we found him to be one sadistic cold hearted bastard who was darker than dark and his sexual needs were just as dark as he was. Castello was all of these  things and then some but, the man was one with a conscience after all.

Overall this was one super hot read that had amazing cast of character's and the lot of them were a bunch of sick bastards with no morals and no conscience at all not only that showed no loyalty at all to those they were pledged to.Though all the chaos and betrayals a couple had found each other to sooth the demons that resided within them.We loved the well crated tale that had us literally shaking and on edge the entire time and it will not be a story that I will forget reading anytime soon.

5 Amazing times from us