FRAUD (Unfit Hero Book 3) Kindle Edition
Hayley Faiman
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Book Review for Alessio by Bethany Kris

Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy Book 2) Kindle Edition - Bethany-Kris

Wow ! Another winner in my book just loved the conclusion to Corrado and Alessio's story.The more stories I read by this author the more I fall in love with her works.

This story was gripping and intense and emotional. Alessio has become one of my favorite characters as I found him intense,deadly,sexy as sin and you could not help be drawn to the bad boy and the aura that constantly surrounds him screams "Danger Beware".I feel head over heels for him right from the very beginning.I loved seeing a different side to him this time around where we saw a side of himself that he keeps locked away.

I will say that my heart broke for him time and time again because it seem that he was always the one making sacrifices in his and Corrado's relationship until he is confronted with decision whether Corrado is worth one more sacrifice.

Corrado has betrayed Alessio and is risking the life he has made with

this man he loves but, the have unfinished business and things left have be unsaid and unresolved and to top of all that Corrado has gone and fallen in love with a women he was sworn to protect.

Overall we loved the complicated loved story .Alessio and Corrado are perfect for each other and are seriously hot as hell together and they work or so in seems until Ginevra is thrown into their mix and then she brings something else to the table that makes each man feel complete. Ginevra needs to decide whether she is in or out as these man come as a package deal each man is completely different yet have so much in common and for that fact alone this women can have the best of both worlds when it comes to sexual gratification and love, laughter and companionship.

Loved it from beginning to end and Alessio and Corrado are not characters that you would likely forget