Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Brash - S.C. Daiko

We really enjoyed this island romance story.The story had great characters that we absolutely loved.The story was super hot and steamy and one than contained a playboy and a women who lead a sheltered life but, one that wanted to spread her wings

Brash lived up to his name.We found him to be sexy and sinful,a panty dropper,possessive,protective and a bit of a-a-hole more than a few times but, we also saw a man grow up and finally deal with his feelings that kept him living in the past .We saw Brash finally experiencing real happiness something that he hadn't felt in a really long time.

Aly was sweet and kind and not the spoiled Mafia princess everyone thinks but, she lead a sheltered life that left her innocent in more ways than one.I loved that she was creative and resourceful and protective and we loved seeing her also grow and spread her wings.

This was a really a fun and sexy read.This couple had tons of chemistry that lead to a lot of hot and dirty sex .It was fun and had a bit of suspense but, it also had a few surprises along the way.The story had the perfect ending and we loved seeing how it all played out .We loved seeing that do to this couples adventures it changed both them for the better in more ways than one and that their outlook on life.  Their love for one another and the simplest things are now what made them the happiest they have ever been and we loved that about them.

An enjoyable read to pass the time.