DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Book Review for Lean Into It by Winter Travers

Lean Into It (Kings of Vengeance MC Book 2) Kindle Edition - Winter Travers
This new series is off to a great start and we are so loving its characters as their funny and engaging and some down right dangerous and all about the alpha-ness.

Fancy was a character that you could not help but love right from the onset of the story as she was funny and a little looney and one of those tell it all like kind of bitches and is all about acting on impulse whether good or bad.Fancy is also about finding the perfect man and somewhat of a serial dater.

You have to love when Kimber and Fancy get together these two are so crazy together they make you constantly laugh.

Dyno was  one of those characters that you were already half way in love with already from book one and we loved him even more and book two. Dyno was a totally bad boy in every way and a girls wet dream fantasy come to life he was also all alpha, possessive,protective and had a uncanny sense of humor that had us laughing out loud a lot throughout the book.

Dyno and Fancy together were explosive and their chemistry hot as hell and I thought Dyno was the perfect person to take Fancy out of her comfort zone and make her take chances and enjoy life to the fullness  and also make sure she was going to fall for a bad boy and not some suck up suit.

Overall we loved the story as it had an engaging plot was funny and had amazing characters that we are already falling in love with these characters and can't wait for their own stories to come.One of things that was intriguing about this plot is that it is a continuing one but, not a cliffhanger its one where repercussions are reoccurring from justice dealt out from book one.

"This was one hot and funny read and we loved it!"