Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Book Review for Gus by L. Wilder

Gus: Satan's Fury MC- Memphis (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis Book 6) Kindle Edition - L. Wilder
Another winner in this on going series!
I loved this story from cover to cover and it was so easy to fall in love with these characters from the very beginning.

Gus is a guy who is easy to love.He is very protective of those he loves,sexy as sin and all alpha,dangerous and he made us laugh and time or two but, he is also one once he has given his heart away to the one he loves above all else is for life.

Samantha was beautiful and sweet and kind and loving and of a free spirit at heart and one to once given her heart to the man she loves its for a lifetime to.

This story was filled with a lot of ups and downs and more than a few surprises that kept you glued to the pages the entire time.The story was also filled with angst and heartache and blackmail and also sacrifices.My heart ached for this couple as you new they were doomed from their very beginning but, deep down they were soulmates for one another but, another would never let them be.

Overall this was a really emotional tale and where fate works in mysterious ways in order to reunite a couple who should never have been apart.Samantha and Gus had awesome chemistry and were hot as heck together.We loved all the characters as some made us laugh and others made us cry a time or too but, we can't help love them all there totally love-able.

I love a story when a love stands the test of time and it was so true for this couple.
"This was a downright heart melting read for us!"