Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Prisoner of Night
J.R. Ward
Blood Truth
J.R. Ward
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel

Book Review for Primal Need by Piper Davenport

Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2) Kindle Edition - Piper Davenport

First off let us start off my saying that we love the cover and we really loved this current story.

This story was fun and intriguing and had a cast of amazing characters that we could not help but love them all.Once we started reading we were engrossed in the story to the very end and we could not put it down.

Wyatt we loved her from the onset of the story with her quick whit and vibrant personality which was a tell it like it is kind of girl and she was also a sexy and strong character even though she likes to play things safe but, that all changed the minute an arrogant biker decided to woo her.

Sundance Hum....that man was a whole lot of alpha and crude,arrogant and bit of and a-hole but, we have to say falling for a strong independent women had him toning things down and bit and we could help but love the sexy beast of the man ourselves.

The chemistry between these two was totally hot and sexy and the sex scenes definitely fan worthy."Smokin Hot"

I loved the plot and Wyatt and the way she cared for and love her brother aka Teddy Bear who had disabilities and we love how he captured hearts where ever he went.

Overall a really loved this story as it made us laugh out loud the entire story and had a bit of suspense and betrayals and lets not forget it had a awesome cast of characters and that love was found in the most usual of places and it was a love story that was paved with a lot of bumps in the road and a whole lot of groveling .... lol

We have so say that this story had one of my favorite endings.This story was also one that you were still thinking about days later and when it is still on your mind days later that for me just makes this one fantastic read for us !