Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Book Review for Service and Sacrifice (Borderline Freaks MC Book 1) by MariaLisa deMora

Service and Sacrifice (Borderline Freaks MC Book 1) Kindle Edition - MariaLisa deMora

This was such as an amazing read as it was heartfelt and emotional and makes you realize we should live our life to the fullness each and everyday.

I have to say I felt the pain that Amanda was living with the author made it feel real and you were right along side her experiencing the loss and heartache she was.

Amanda was a character easy to love and it was apparent from the onset of the story deeply in love with her husband and her heartbreak and loss overwhelming at times.

A chance meeting between Alex and Amanda puts both of them on the path of healing and letting go of ones past and moving forward.The courtship of you could call it between this couple was quite endearing and heartfelt and a little bit scary for both of them.

Alex was a character that you could not help but fall in love immediately and him beginning an ex military soldier himself understood her feelings and what she was experiencing with the loss of her husband but, also admired her for her the strength and determination that it takes to love a military man.

A beautiful story and and even more beautiful ending of a story that definitely tugged at the heartstrings of this reader.