Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando
 Dragon Lost (Dark Kings #16.5)  - Donna Grant

This was a really cute story and a nice addition to this ongoing series .Royden and Annita were characters that were easy to love and their relationship and mating was a fast one but, it was a heartfelt one.Annita was a self reliant and independent women and one who paid attention to the visions and prophecies that her great Aunt predicted.

A one chance meeting and it was all it took for these two to fall in love. We loved Royden as he seemed somewhat lost and broken and a bit mysterious but, meeting Annita for the first time awakened something inside him that he thought long gone.

Royden and Annita were perfect for one another and the chemistry evident from their very first meeting but, we loved the fact that Annita wanted to know who his was completely both in human forum and as well as a Dragon.

This whole series is rather intriguing and we are loving its character's and we can't wait to see where destiny takes these two.

Overall this was a cute and enjoyable read for us and as characters go Annita and Royden were so easy to love.