Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Creeping Beautiful Kindle Edition  -  'JA Huss'

OMG ! What and intense and riveting read this was! " I was on the seat of my pants the entire time until the end." Omg ! I am still reeling for this book even after reading it.

Talk about complicated characters "well", this one was loaded with them as they were all mysterious and dangerous and all held mind blowing secrets.

I cannot explain how much I loved this story as it was complicated and intriguing and mysterious and one that you knew eventually would turn into one heck of a complex love triangle. There were parts unraveling throughout the story I did not see coming.All the characters simply amazing,The plot itself was a little unnerving but, drew you in from the very first pages so much so you could not put it down."The ending omg ! what a shocker and had there been another book I would have picked it up a dove right back in again and would have huddle under the covers in bed and not come out until that book was finished too."I can't wait to see what happens next.The story mind boggling at times it was a bit confusing but, when turned the pages and the story start unfolding the players all started making sense.

Final thoughts

"This is the best romantic suspense read for us so far for 2020! " "We didn't want the story to end!"