Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

How Do We Import Your Books

Reblogged from Love Books! Book Reviews:

We would like to calm down all book lovers who are impatiently waiting for their content to arrive. We promise to bring all your books, reviews, ratings and shelves to your BookLikes profile and not to lose anything during the transfer.

We're happy to see so many new book lovers, reviewers and authors on BookLikes. And as we mentioned in our previous post about import we're doing our best to bring your content to your BookLikes pages as soon as possible. So here's how we do it.

First we import your books and the ratings, then the shelves will appear (so you don't need to create them if you have those in your csv file) and then reviews will come with books attached. Gradually all your books will pop up on your Shelf and reviews on your Blog, so don't worry if you can see book piles but not reviews. This means we're working on imports and they are in progress.

All details concerning import is visible on Import Page (entrance is in Settings/Import) where you're given detailed information of total number of books, shelved books and number of books with reviews being imported.

We're using heavy equipment to complete your book import and we won't miss any of your book and review. And we promise to make this action successful and complete.

We know it takes some time and we're grateful for your support, understanding and patience. Thank you. And one more time Welcome :-)

Have you already explored BookLikes? You can do it while import is proceeding :)