Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Fates Series Kristine Grayson

Fates Series Kristine Grayson

Book 1- Utterly Charming This time when Sleeping Beauty wakes up, she wants nothing to do with the man who kissed her. Consoling Alex Blackstone, the rejected suitor who is a brilliant magician but inept when it comes to women, falls to modern career woman and lawyer, Nora Barr. Nora now has to deal with Beauty's evil stepmother, and the discovery that Alex just migh t be her own personal Prince Charming.

Book 2- Thoroughly Kissed Emma (Sleeping Beauty) fell into a magical coma that lasted for a thousand years when a boy she didn't even liked kissed her. Now that Emma's awake, she's determined to be a normal girl...a normal girl who is deathly afraid of kissing. When she meets history professor Michael Found, Emma has to choose between her fear of kissing and her potential Prince Charming.

Book 3- Completely Smitten Beauty And The Beas— Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Andrew Vari, and I'm short (very short), and not exactly handsome. Actually, that's only partly true. My real name is Darius, and if you caught a glimpse of my true form, you might just swoon. It was my arrogance about my looks and magical powers that got me into this fix. I'm living under a curse the Fates placed upon me two millennia ago. My penance is to unite a thousand pairs of soulmates—however long it takes. Here's where things get complicated: You see, I just met the most amazing woman. Her name is Ariel Summers, and she's smart, beautiful, athletic and very mortal. I should know, I saved her life. But the whole thing happened when I was looking way easier on the eyes. I thought she'd never track me down once I was back in my Andrew Vari “disguise,” but she did, and now, like it or not, she's in my life. The problem is, I do like it and it looks as if she's falling for me, too warts and all. I'm so close to completing my mission but if finding a “true love” for Ariel is my last assignment, this job may never get done.

Book 4- Simply Irresistible Psychic Vivian Kinneally loves comic book superheroes, but it isn't until she becomes embroiled in a fiasco involving three women who call themselves the Fates, a humanitarian pet store owner and a villain intent on world domination that she begins to believe that comics can have a factual basis. The novel hits fever pitch the moment Vivian opens her door to three damsels in distress who claim to be the Fates, chief justices of a magical otherworld. Having temporarily relinquished their powers, the Fates are now on the run from an unknown person intent on harming them. They seek shelter with Vivian, but when they learn Vivian is untrained and unaware of her powers, they send her to fetch pet store owner Dexter Grant, a sexy, century-old man possessing Superman's face and form as well as some of his superpowers.

Book 5- Absolutely Captivated Meet Zoe Sinclair, P.I. Her stomping grounds are the neon-lit streets of Las Vegas, where anything can happen. And as a 150-year-old mage, Zoe's tackled all sorts of weird cases. But her latest one is a doozy, because she's helping the Fates. They're three wacky gals who have been booted from their lofty station, and the only way they can be reinstated is to live among mere mortals for awhile and get hold of an important piece of magical merchandise that's gone missing. They hitched a ride to Vegas from L.A. with a regular guy but there's nothing "average" about this Joe. He's got gorgeous blue eyes, and magical powers he's been denying all his life one of which appears to be wrapping Zoe around his little finger. So now, she's knee-deep in an otherworldly adventure with three crazy Fates and the man of her dreams. It's going to take a lot to close this case.

Book 6- Totally Spellbound L.A. psychologist Megan Kineally has always had her feet planted firmly on the ground, which is more than she can say for her pampered clients. So she has to wonder what she's now doing hanging around in Vegas with her brother, Travers, his mysterious new fiancee, his son, Kyle, and three loopy women who call themselves The Fates. Travers says he called her there for babysitting duty, but Megan soon learns that there's more to this little trip. A whole lot more, not the least of which includes getting the Fates an appointment with elusive business tycoon R.H. Chapeau (known to friends as Robbie), and helping them get hold of a magic (yes, magic) spinning wheel hidden in a faerie casino. If she weren't so concerned about her brother's sanity, Megan could write a bang-up paper on this delusional crew. The problem is, charming not to mention drop-dead gorgeous Robbie makes the whole bizarre plan seem perfectly rational. It also doesn't hurt that he calls Megan "fair maiden" without a smidgen of irony, and is smitten with her red hair and generous curves. Would it be so wrong to let go just this once and do something crazy? There's only one way to find out.

Book 7- Wickedly Charming Cinderella's Prince Charming is divorced and at a dead-end. The new owner of a bookstore, Charming has given up on women, royalty, and anything that smacks of a future. That is, until he meets up with Mellie. Mellie is sick and tired of stepmothers being misunderstood. Vampires have redeemed their reputations, why shouldn't stepmothers do the same? Then she runs into the handsomest, most charming man she's ever met and discovers she's going about her mission all wrong.

Book 8- Charming Blue Release Date- September 1, 2012 Once upon a time...he was the most handsome of princes. But now he's a lonely legend, hobbled by dark history. With too many dead in his wake, Bluebeard escapes through the evil spell of alcohol. But it's a far different kind of spell that's been ruining his life for centuries. Jodi Walters is a fixer, someone who can put magic back in order. But Blue has a problem she's never encountered. And worse, she finds herself perilously attracted to him.