So, its Superbowl Weekend here in the US or what I like to call "I Can (And Will) Eat All The Onion Dip And Other Dips I Want Weekend."
I like football. I like rugby more.
My best friend played in an all women's rugby league out of college where she broke many of her bones and more hearts and thus began my love of rugby because the game is great, the singing and comradeship is a blast, the body type for male and female players is what I like to call a square and its my favorite, and then there is the Haka!
All Black's Haka. Enough said, right?
But, like I said, I like football too. :)
So, here is a list of great romances novels featuring Football and Rugby playing heroes followed by a list of my TBR in this wonderful sub genre of romance.
Enjoy your dips and these books!
In no particular order, amazing Football and Rugby Romances..
2. Game For Love (Bad Boys of Football, #1) by Bella Andre
3. Just Good Friends (Escape to New Zealand) by Rosalind James (The Whole Series)
6. Play With Me (With Me in Seattle, #3) by Kristin Proby
7. Seventh Heaven by Catherine Anderson
9. The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton
Football Rugby Books on my TRB!
2. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
3. Fourth and Goal (Seattle Lumberjacks) by Jami Davenport
6. Hot Item (The Hot Zone) by Carly Phillips
7. Field of Pleasure (Kimani Romance) by Farrah Rochon
9. Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force
10. The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Abby Green
If you want to vote on the best of the best of these romances, go here! Touchdown! Romance and American Football