Gangster Moll
Waste of Worth
Bethany-Kris
Gun Moll
Erin Ashley Tanner, Bethany-Kris
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan
Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Madeline Sheehan (Author), Tatiana Sokolov (Narrator), Tantor Audio (Publisher)
Madeline Sheehan
Angels in Leather
Bella Jewel
Merry Cowboy Christmas
Chelsea Hatfield, Hachette Audio, Carolyn Brown
Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club)
Chantal Fernando

Sweet Nothings: Great I Love Yous in Romance

Unlocked - Courtney Milan Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell Dragonfly in Amber - Diana Gabaldon Promise Canyon - Robyn Carr One Dance with a Duke - Tessa Dare Lover Avenged  - J.R. Ward Again The Magic - Lisa Kleypas The Prince of Midnight - Laura Kinsale Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 9) - Kresley Cole Honor's Splendour - Julie Garwood
Reblogged from Cat's Books: Romance :

May love of all kinds shine in your life today and every day. Enjoy!

“Blood of my Blood," he whispered, "and bone of my bone. You carry me within ye, Claire, and ye canna leave me now, no matter what happens, You are mine, always, if ye will it or no, if ye want me or nay. Mine, and I wilna let ye go.”
― Diana GabaldonDragonfly in Amber

“I didn’t want to cry in front of you.”
He wiped away the tears with the pad of his thumb.
“I want you to cry only in front of me.”
― Robyn CarrPromise Canyon

Oh, dear." She let her head fall back to the pillow. "There it went. I've fallen in love with you now."
"Just now?" Chuckling, he came to a sitting position, resting his forearm on one bent knee. "Well, thank God for belated blessings." He ran a hand
through his hair. "It's been coming on rather longer than that for me."
"What?" She sat bolt upright. "What can you mean? Since when?"
"From the first, Amelia. From the very first.”
― Tessa DareOne Dance with a Duke

“You know,” he said, “this is why I love you so much.”
Her tone was heartbreakingly warm. “What do you mean?”
You don’t ask me to go inside because it’s cold. You just want to make it easier for me to be where I want to stand.”
― J.R. WardLover Avenged

“For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.”
― Lisa KleypasAgain the Magic

“I’ve never been the one. Not for anybody.”
He closed the distance between them.
“You’ll get used to it.” He tipped her face up to his, kissed her.
“Why? Why am I the one?”
“Because my life opened up, and it flooded with color when you walked back into it.”
― Nora RobertsVision in White

Its been six weeks," he murmured. "Six weeks I've wanted you. I know how you move, and how the sunlight makes a shadow on the curve of your cheek, and the shape of your ear." He chucked harshly then turned his head on the pillow to look at her. "I'm dying," he said. He dropped his fist against his chest. "Right here, you're killing me.”
― Laura KinsaleThe Prince of Midnight

“I love you," he said.

She looked up at him, her eyes shiny and black, then looked away. "I know," she said.

He pulled one of his arms out from under her and traced her outline against the couch. He could spend all day like this, running his hand down her ribs, into her waist, out to her hips and back again.... If he had all day, he would. If she weren't made of so many other miracles.

"You know?" he repeated. She smiled, so he kissed her. "You're not the Han Solo in this relationship, you know."

"I'm totally the Han Solo," she whispered. It was good to hear her. It was good to remember it was Eleanor under all this new flesh.

"Well, I'm not the Princess Leia," he said.

"Don't get so hung up on gender roles," Eleanor said.”
― Rainbow RowellEleanor & Park

If you were mine, I'd never leave you, Prudence. I couldn't.”
― Anne GracieThe Perfect Rake

Over the years, everyone stumbles. That's why I'll be here for you — and you'll be there for me. I don't expect perfection. I want you, and you're a thousand times better.”
― Courtney MilanUnlocked

“I've just vowed my love for you. Have you nothing to say in return?" Duncan asked.

"Thank you, husband.”
― Julie GarwoodHonor's Splendour

Declan in the present: He gripped her nape. “I fuckin love you, Regin!” Rain spiked his lashes as he gazed down at her, commanding her, “Love me back!”
― Kresley ColeDreams of a Dark Warrior