How do you balance the raising of childern with finding a partner and falling in love? These great romance novels explore this everyday dilemma and tell wonderful stories of how to negotiate the many kinds of loves we are blessed with our lives.
Here are some of the best Single Mother Love Stories out there--no particular order!
1. Big Boy by Ruthie Knox
3. Bear Meets Girl (Pride, #7) by Shelly Laurenston
4. Bright Eyes (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #5) by Catherine Anderson
5. The Tarnished Lady (Viking I, #3) by Sandra Hill
6. Simple Jess (Marrying Stone, #2) by Pamela Morsi
7. All Shook Up by Susan Andersen
8. Dream a Little Dream (Chicago Stars, #4) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
9. Skin Deep by Pamela Clare
10. The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2) by Vickie Lewis Thompson
What your favorite Romance novels with a Single Mom heroine?
If you would like to vote for the best of the best, go to this Goodreads list: Single Mothers of Romance.