Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Best Single Father Heroes of Historical Romance

An Affair to Remember - Karen Hawkins The Treasure - Beth Williamson To Sir Phillip, With Love - Julia Quinn Charming the Prince - Teresa Medeiros Lord of Scoundrels - Loretta Chase The Bedeviled Duke - Judith A. Lansdowne In Bed with a Highlander - 'Maya Banks' Heartbreak Creek - Kaki Warner Night in Eden - Candice Proctor A Duke of Her Own - Eloisa James
Reblogged from Cat's Books: Romance :

Last song of the day for the Father's Day Weekend List Party! Don't worry I will be back spinning tunes tomorrow!

One of my favorite evolutions of recent times is that Women's Studies has transitioned into Gender Studies in many Universities  I think the study of construction of masculinity is just as riveting as the those of femininity. (I could do a whole love fest on third and fourth genders here but its off topic.)

In the cultural discourse, we often talk about women going to work outside the home in larger numbers as the largest/most impactful change in the dynamics the Western family. Setting aside that women of the lower classes have always worked outside the home,  the true revolutionary shift in the family really occurred much earlier when men left the home to work to factories and offices, When we moved into an industrialize society, suddenly fathers were not a quick run to the fields, a call into a room where they piled their trade, or a dash around the village away.  The children were more often than not with their fathers as much as their mothers once they were no longer nursing previous to this change.

So, thinking historically...

Best Single Father Heroes of Historical Romance (Click here to vote on the Goodreads list!)

1.  A Duke of Her Own  by Eloisa James

7. Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros

8. To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn

9. The Treasure by Beth Williamson

10. An Affair to Remember by Karen Hawkins

To check out some simply gorgeous fathers and get more recommendations for Great Father Heroes of all kinds in Romance Novels, visit my Pinterest Boards: Family Man: More of the Best Father Heroes in Romance and Father Love: Best Father Heroes in Romance.