Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Bookstores of Paranormal, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Romance

Night's Master - Amanda Ashley Her Warriors' Three Wishes - Carrie Ann Ryan Her Ghost Wears Kilts - Kathleen Shaputis Call of the Highland Moon - Kendra Leigh Castle Nice Girls Don't Live Forever - Molly Harper Kiss of Fire - Deborah Cooke The Wolf Who Loved Her - Kasey Moone Primal Possession: A Moon Shifter Novel - Katie Reus Dance Upon the Air - Nora Roberts Seeking a Scribe - Marsha A. Moore
Reblogged from Cat's Books: Romance :

I love bookstores. Big surprise. I adore small ones with cozy chairs and great conversations about books with strangers.  San Deigo lost a great one when Romance World closed its doors. Let's all raise a glass to booksellers everywhere.

I am very happy to report that even in the far off future (though we need more of these), the fae filled past, and in dimensions filled with shapeshfiters, there will be bookstores. My romance novels told me so!

Here are some of the best bookstores to be found in Paranormal, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Romance.

Bonus points if you can name the bookstore in each love story.

1. Night's Master by Amanda Ashley

7. Primal Possession by  Katie Reus

8. Kiss of Fire  by Deborah Cooke

9. Call of the Highland Moon by Kendra Leigh Castle

10. Her Warriors' Three Wishes by Carrie Ann Ryan

Please recommend more wonderful Bookstores in Paranormal, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Romance!

To vote for the best of the best, go to the Goodreads list: Best Bookstores in Paranormal Romance.

To get see the most amazing bookstores from all over the world, visit my Pinterest Board: Best Bookstores in Romanceland! There are recommendations from all genres of Romance there as well.